Focus your savings efforts for the holiday season with the Holiday Savings account from GLCU. This option makes your holiday travel and gift-giving season even merrier. All it takes is $5 to open and start earning daily dividends that are compounded and paid monthly.
Did you know? The average consumer spends $1,000 on gifts per year! Don't have $1,000 yet? Don't have an account? It’s not too late.
- $5 minimum to open and earn
- A simple way to build your holiday cash
- Earn daily dividends, compounded and paid monthly
- Funds will be deposited into your designated Savings or Checking Account on November 1st
Take the headache out of holiday shopping. Open an account today!
Effective Date: Sunday, March 7, 2021
|Account||Dividend Rate||APY*||How to Open|
|Holiday Savings||Up to $1,000||0.995%||1.00%||Get Started|
|Holiday Savings||$1,000.01 or greater||0.050%||0.05%||Get Started|
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield. All dividend rates and APY may change at any time, as determined by GLCU Board of Directors. The APYs shown above assume that all principal and dividends remain on deposit for the entire term. Fees could reduce earnings on the above accounts. Penalties apply for early withdrawal from Share Certificates and Holiday Savings Accounts. Additional account information is provided in separate Account Disclosures.
**Balances up to $10,000 will earn the stated dividend rate and the portion of the balance over $10,000 will earn the standard savings dividend rate. Dividends will be paid on ONE FREE Checking Account per member. Fees could reduce earnings. Also applies to Teen Checking Account.
Savings-only membership may be subject to qualifications to avoid a monthly fee. See fee schedule for full details.
Minimum requirements to earn Free Checking dividends:
- Maintain a monthly Direct Deposit of $500.00 or more.
- 15 signature-based debit card purchases (no returns, PIN or ATM) totaling $150 or more. All purchases must be cleared and posted to your transaction history within the current month. Authorized or pending purchases do not qualify.