Ready to further your education, but you’re not sure how to pay for it all? If federal loans aren’t enough to cover your expenses, consider a private student loan through GLCU!
- Get a competitive interest rate
- If you have good grades, there is potential for even lower rates!
- Borrow only what you need
- Loans between $2,500 and $25,000 per year
- Maximum of $75,000 in undergraduate loans or $150,000 in graduate loans!
- Pay for your qualified college education expenses next semester
- Tuition, housing, meal plans, books, computers, etc.
- Qualifying student loans may be eligible for interest tax deduction
- Receive a quick credit decision once your completed application is received
- If you close on the loan, you can choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 proactive payment towards the loan while in school to reduce your repayment obligation after graduation