- Get a competitive interest rate
- If you have good grades, there is potential for even lower rates!
- Borrow only what you need
- Loans between $2,500 and $25,000 per year
- Maximum of $75,000 in undergraduate loans or $150,000 in graduate loans!
- Pay for your qualified college education expenses next semester
- Tuition, housing, meal plans, books, computers, etc.
- Qualifying student loans may be eligible for interest tax deduction
- Receive a quick credit decision once your completed application is received
- If you close on the loan, you can choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 proactive payment towards the loan while in school to reduce your repayment obligation after graduation
Need additional financial assistance? Check out these FREE resources:
To assist in applying for and maximizing your financial aid eligibility, be sure you visit the GLCU’s College Planning Slideshare for educational tips and facts about financial assistance for higher education.
We also invite you to learn more about how to plan college visits, selecting a school, choosing a major and navigating the college financing process by visiting our College Resource Center.