Great Lakes Credit Union is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your account information and employs a number of security features built into our Online and Mobile Banking services. Let's work together to keep your financial information safe.
- We use advanced encryption technology to ensure your information stays safe and secure, and only you have access to your accounts with your Username and Password.
- We strongly suggest you do not share your Username, Password, or Account Number with anyone. Please know that GLCU will never contact you requesting this type of information via email or over the telephone.
- Internet security requires more than technology alone. When dealing with viruses, spyware, and computer hackers, each of us is responsible for protecting our own computer system. Click here for additional tips to help protect your computer.
You can stop identity theft at the source by preventing your private information from falling into the wrong hands. Become more defensive against fraud during everyday activities by following these simple prevention tips:
- Log off Online and Mobile Banking when you complete your activity.
- Make sure your browser is up-to-date.
- Only install applications from Google Play or the Apple App Store, and only select applications from trusted sources.
- For mobile devices using the Android operating system, do not enable Android’s “install from unknown sources” feature.
- Use the most recent version of your phone and desktop’s operating system to ensure you have the latest security patches.
- Never reply to emails or telephone calls requesting personal information.
- Be very suspicious of any email or telephone caller requesting your password, Personal Identification Number (PIN), credit or debit card number, Social Security number, or other highly sensitive personal information.
- As an additional security measure, you now have the option to setup a Code Word on your account. Click here to learn more.
Protecting your private information is our highest priority and that is why we perform maintenance on our systems on a routine basis, typically monthly. During this time, Online and Mobile Banking may be unavailable.
Please contact Great Lakes Credit Union at (800) 982-7850 if you suspect fraud has occurred on your account.