Saving you time and providing you a secure way to pay your bills without hassle.
Easily access your account information, apply for a loan, pay your bills, transfer funds or find a branch or ATM with your mobile device.
Services available through Mobile Banking:
- Mobile Check Deposit (eZDeposit)
- Mobile Loan Application (Apply for a credit card, personal and or auto loan)
- Balance Inquiries
- Account History
- Transfer Funds
- Card Controls (Place travel alerts, turn card on/off, block card and request a replacement)
- Bill Pay - not available on Short Messaging Service (SMS)
- Create Graph Reports (Only available on GLCU app)
- Find Branches, ATMs and CO-OP Shared Branches - not available on Short Messaging Service (SMS)
Before you download, make sure you have signed up for WebConnect Online Banking*!
*For full terms and conditions, please view our Online & Mobile Banking Agreement.
**The mobile banking application transmits data to/from GLCU and normal data service charges will apply. You will be charged by your mobile carrier. Call your mobile carrier to insure you have a data service plan appropriate to your needs before proceeding. You may want to call your mobile carrier if you are unsure whether you have the required data service and whether you can install applications on your phone model. This is also a good time to check on the fees your carrier will charge you for data service. If you already retrieve email on your phone you probably already have the required data service.
You can access Mobile Banking through Mobile Web and access our Short Messaging Service or SMS (Text) feature.
To get started with Mobile Web:
- Type http://mobi.glcu.org in your mobile phone’s browser
- Click "Mobile Banking"
- Login with your WebConnect login and password
You will be emailed a one-time use password, follow the email instructions.
To use SMS (Text) Feature:
- Follow the instructions for Mobile Web above
- Once inside Mobile Web, select option #6 (SMS Settings)
- Follow the onscreen directions