Saving you time and providing you a secure way to pay your bills without hassle.
Easily access your account information, apply for a loan, pay your bills, transfer funds or find a branch or ATM with your mobile device.
Services available through Mobile Banking:
- Bill Pay - schedule payments, easily add or delete payees, and make payments up to $5,000
- Card Controls - place travel alerts, turn card on/off, block card, and request a replacement
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Mobile Loan Application - apply for a credit card, personal and/or auto loan
- Money Manager - manage and monitor spending and actually see where your money goes!
- Transfer funds and view account history
With GLCU, you can download our app for free!* Visit your app store and search for Great Lakes Credit Union. Download the app and follow the prompts! Our Mobile Banking App is available for iPhones, Android and other devices.
*For full terms and conditions, please view our Online & Mobile Banking Agreement. The mobile banking application transmits data to/from GLCU and normal data service charges will apply. You will be charged by your mobile carrier. Call your mobile carrier to insure you have a data service plan appropriate to your needs before proceeding. You may want to call your mobile carrier if you are unsure whether you have the required data service and whether you can install applications on your phone model. This is also a good time to check on the fees your carrier will charge you for data service. If you already retrieve email on your phone you probably already have the required data service.
- Android phones and tablets with a camera and OS 4.0 and higher
- iPad 3 and iPad 4 – iPad 2 is not supported (poor image quality)
- iPad Mini versions 1-4, currently not supported iPad Mini 5
- iPhones with cameras and OS above 4.3
- iPods with cameras and OS above 4.3
Manage your debit and/or credit card(s) right from the GLCU Mobile Banking app. It's simple to use and our app lists all the cards you possess in one place, giving you instant access to each one. Take control with the GLCU app today!
With GLCU’s Card Control feature, you can:
- Turn your card on and off
- Place travel alerts
- Easily request replacement
- Even block your card yourself!
To get started:
- Open the GLCU App
- Click the hamburger icon next to "Accounts"
- Choose "Card Controls" from the drop-down
- Indicate which card you'd like to turn on/off
- Or, select the "Travel" tab and indicate your travel dates/locations
You know that moment, when you’re running errands and you realize you forgot your wallet? We’ve all been there. Thankfully, this is a thing of the past.
With digital wallet, you can use your phone to pay! Convenient, simple, and quick, digital wallets use a token, rather than a card number, giving you an additional layer of security. Simply download the app from your app store, then add your GLCU Visa Debit and Credit Card information.
That’s it! Now, you can use your device to make contactless purchases at participating merchants wherever your Visa card is accepted.
For more information on how each of the digital wallet features work, please visit:
You can access Mobile Banking through Mobile Web and access our Short Messaging Service or SMS (Text) feature.
To get started with Mobile Web:
- Type https://mb.glcu.org in your mobile phone’s browser
- Click "Mobile Banking"
- Login with your WebConnect login and password
You will be emailed a one-time use password, follow the email instructions.
To use SMS (Text) Feature:
- Follow the instructions for Mobile Web above
- Once inside Mobile Web, select option #6 (SMS Settings)
- Follow the onscreen directions