In October 2020, our members with a North Side Community Federal Credit Union (NSCFCU) credit card will be upgraded to our GLCU Visa Credit Card. If you received a letter from us about this change, please see below for important updates and additional information.
- Your credit limit and current interest rate will remain the same
- Please continue using your current card until October 24, 2020, at which time you will receive and should activate your new card.
- Don't forget to update all of your recurring payments and bill payment information (gym memberships, I-Pass, Netflix, etc.)
- Click here for additional FAQs!
- See the chart below for a list of specific Fee Changes, which will be effective October 23, 2020
Benefits of Your NEW GLCU Visa Credit Card:
- View transactions/account history, make payments, and transfer funds from Mobile Banking or Online Banking
- Set travel alerts and turn your card on/off with Card Controls in Mobile Banking
- Enjoy the freedom to leave your card at home with Digital Wallet (Google Pay, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay)
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at (800) 982-7850.
Additional Visa Credit Card Benefits*:
- Purchase Security – safeguard your items against theft/damage due to covered circumstances for the first 90 days
- Hotel Theft Protection – receive reimbursement for personal belongings stolen from your room
- Lost Luggage Coverage – get a reimbursement for luggage in the event of theft or misdirection by the airline
- Travel & Emergency Assistance – support in case of an emergency while traveling (Carrier: CBSI Card Benefit Services, Coverage principal sum: $400,000 (increased from $150,000 previously)
- Warranty Manager Service – double the term of eligible U.S. manufacturer’s warranty up to 1 additional year on warranties 3 years or less
- Roadside Dispatch® – pay-per-use roadside assistance program; available 24/7
- Auto Rental Insurance & Travel Accident Insurance – add peace of mind to your itinerary with additional coverage