GLCU is aware that members have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic and we are committed to help in any way possible. Whether you need a loan, financial counseling, or simply an opportunity to speak directly with one of our HUD Certified Housing Counselors, our team is standing by to provide assistance to help alleviate your financial burdens.
For assistance with your loan and other lending needs, contact us at (844) 235-LOAN | (844) 235-5626.
Loan Assistance May Include
- Member Assistance Personal Loan
- 5% off qualifying rate (with rates as low as 4.99% APR)*
- Flexible loan amounts and extended terms
- 90 days to first payment on consumer loans (excluding real estate and VISA credit card)
- Ability to Skip a Payment**
- Loan must be open for a minimum of 3 months
- Additional requirements apply. Visit the Skip a Payment page for details
- Mortgage Forbearance Options (documentation required)
- Please call 866-397-5370 however, due to increased call volumes, we are experiencing longer than usual hold times and strongly encourage you to submit all inquiries electronically (instead of by phone) for faster processing at loansolutioncenter.com. Should you submit a request electronically, you will receive a response within three to four business days. Thank you for your patience during these unprecedented times.
- Home Equity Forbearance Options (documentation required)
- Please call 888-833-2185 to discuss your request with a GLCU Representative. You can also email collection at glcu dot org for assistance.
- 90 Days to First Payment on Consumer Loans (excluding real estate and VISA credit card)
*Program subject to change at any time. Qualifications required, based on credit history, income and other factors. Rate discount with auto-pay shown. **Qualifying required.
For general account assistance, please call our Member Contact Center at (800) 982-7850.
Account Assistance May Include
- Free financial guidance from our HUD Certified Housing Counselors
- Assistance in rebuilding credit history
- Waived Share Certificate early withdrawal penalty
- Waived VISA Debit/Credit card replacement fee
- Increased ATM withdrawal limits at all GLCU-owned ATM locations
- Removed Reg D withdrawal limits on Regular Savings and Special Savings accounts
If you need assistance evaluating your current home or auto insurance plan for savings opportunities, please do not hesitate to contact our Liberty Mutual partner, Janee Ferrari at (847) 231-1047 Option 1 or email Janee.Ferrari at LibertyMutual dot com. As a valued member of GLCU, you are eligible for exclusive discounts.
We offer a number of free financial wellness services including but not limited to; budget counseling, debt management, credit counseling, bankruptcy / foreclosure prevention, and more. No question is too big or small for our HUD Certified Housing Counseling team and our representatives are standing by to provide assistance.*
*GLCU operates a HUD approved/certified housing counseling agency through an affiliation with BALANCE Financial Fitness. Counselors do not steer toward specific products and services and are available to answer your brief financial questions, or provide an extensive, no cost financial counseling session.
For additional questions, please visit our Contact Us page.