Welcome North Side Members to the GLCU Family
On Thursday, August 1, 2019, North Side Community Federal Credit Union (NSCFCU) merged with Great Lakes Credit Union (GLCU). GLCU is eager to serve our new members and is happy to share that the existing Chicago Uptown branch will remain open and NSCFCU staff will become part of our GLCU family.
Important Information for NSCFCU Members:
- Please click here to view a message from your President/CEO, Steve Bugg.
- We created a MERGER GUIDE to help answer any questions you may have. Click here to download! Copies are also available at the new GLCU Chicago Uptown branch.
- Moving forward, your member number will be referenced as your account number.
- Click here to pay your NSCFCU Visa Credit Card via eZCard.
- Your account number has changed with the addition of three or four numbers to make it eight digits long. For example:
- NSCFCU Member Number: 1234 GLCU Account Number: 36001234
- NSCFCU Member Number: 12345 GLCU Account Number: 36012345
GLCU has suffixes to denote a different type of account that are placed on the end of an existing member/account number - e.g. a savings account is identified by adding “01” at the end of your member/account number, a checking account is identified by “08” at the end of the member/account number, and so on. Please see the Merger Guide for a complete list of sub-account numbers.
Hours for your Chicago Uptown Branch:
- Mon-Fri, 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Sat, 8:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Sun, Closed
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to call GLCU's Call Center at (800) 982-7850 or stop by the new GLCU Chicago Uptown branch.